Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Polyethylene wax (PE wax), also known as polymer wax, is called pe wax for short. Because of its excellent cold resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance and wear resistance, it has been widely used. In normal production, this part of wax can be directly added to polyolefin processing as an additive, which can increase the luster and processability of products. As a lubricant, it has stable chemical properties and good electrical properties.
Polyethylene wax has good compatibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl acetate, ethylene propylene rubber and butyl rubber. It can improve the fluidity of polyethylene, polypropylene and ABS and the demoulding property of polymethylmethacrylate and polycarbonate.
For PVC, polyethylene wax has stronger internal lubrication than other external lubricants.
What are the applications of polyethylene wax?
1. PE wax for PVC stabilizer
(1) Pure polyethylene wax ensures the stability of stabilizer.
(2) Excellent lubricity, delay plasticization and reduce torque.
(3) In the later stage, it has good thermal stability and does not contain oligomer, paraffin, etc.
(4) It can improve the surface gloss of products.
2. PE wax for hot melt adhesive
Polyethylene wax has good stability and better thermal stability when used in hot melt adhesive. As a result, it will not precipitate at high temperature and will not have any effect on the appearance and properties of the hot melt adhesive. The hot melt adhesive produced by adding polyethylene wax has good cold resistance, heat resistance, acid alkali corrosion resistance and thermal stability, anti sliding, good fixation, high bonding strength and excellent temperature resistance.
(1) High compatibility (polarity adjustment).
(2) Surface properties (gloss, smoothness, no precipitation).
(3) Excellent thermal stability (no influence on resin color, no yellowing).
(4) High molecular weight polymer (low volatility, no migration).
(5) Enhanced wetting and adhesion properties.
(6) Increase intensity.
(7) Improve the properties after curing.
(8) Adjust opening hours and curing time.
3. PE wax for filler masterbatch
(1) The product has good lubricity in the processing of filling masterbatch, which can effectively solve the precipitation phenomenon of filling masterbatch products.
(2) It can effectively reduce the smoke produced in the production environment, reduce the material consumption, especially increase the output, effectively reduce the torque and head pressure of the twin-screw extruder granulator, and reduce the main engine current.
(3) When it is used in plastic products, the dispersibility of the products is uniform, and the appearance of the products is obviously improved, which can greatly improve the surface finish and toughness of the products.
4. OPE wax
The acid value of oxidized wax is 8-30 and the viscosity is 100-400. With a certain amount of hydroxyl groups in the molecular chain of ope wax, their solubility with polar resin is significantly improved, which is better than that of polyethylene wax. It has good compatibility with rubber, plastic, paraffin and other materials. The inner and outer lubrication of PVC is balanced; The lubricity of hard transparent PVC with oxidized polyethylene wax is better than that of other lubricants.
(1) It can be used as internal dispersing agent in color masterbatch processing.
(2) In the processing of PVC profiles, pipes and plastics, as internal lubricant, the toughness of plastic products can be improved, the surface of products is smooth, and the qualified rate is high.
(3) In the production process of PVC film, the gloss and transparency of the film can be improved, and the longitudinal and transverse toughness of the film can be improved.
(4) Used in waterborne coatings and inks, varnishes, polishes and textiles to improve surface properties, including scratch resistance and abrasion resistance, by reducing the coefficient of friction.
(5) It can improve the softening point of wax products, increase the strength of wax products, and make the surface glossy. When the candle is lit, it is safe to burn, bright and free of black smoke.
(6) In textiles, it can help improve the sewing ability and fabric cutting performance, and extend the life of the cutting machine.
(7) It can be emulsified and used in papermaking, dyeing and other industries.
(8) It can be used in the production of hot melt adhesive.
5. EVA wax
The content of VA in EVA wax is 4-15 and the viscosity is 50-300.
EVA wax is a low molecular weight material of ethylene and vinyl acetate copolymer. It has polar group in the structure, so it can improve the compatibility with inorganic and polar resin.
(1) It is an effective dispersant in the production of color masterbatch. It has high melt viscosity and high affinity with pigment, especially suitable for dispersing carbon black and hard dispersing pigment.
(2) It can be used as the filling glue between the cable bundle and the outer sheath in the cable manufacturing process. It can also be used as candle and adhesive.
(3) Used in solvent based coatings to control rheology and provide metallic pigment orientation. It is widely used in automotive primer.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co.,Ltd. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS, Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.