Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Oxidized polyethylene wax is an excellent new type of polar wax. Since the molecular chain of the oxidized polyethylene wax has a certain amount of carbonyl group and hydroxyl group, the compatibility with the filler, the pigment, and the polar resin is remarkably improved. The wettability and dispersibility in the polar system is better than that of the polyethylene wax, and it also has the coupling property, and its performance is comparable to that of the Honeywell A-C wax.
High-density ope wax, it can promote plasticization, and it has a good post-thermal stability, it can give products a good plasticization and luster, long continuous production cycle, in masterbatch will increase dispersion and brightness, but it has an effect on the oxidative induction period.
Oxidized polyethylene wax, also known as OPE wax. OPE wax has special properties such as low viscosity, high softening point and good hardness. It has no toxicity, good thermal stability, low volatility at high temperature, excellent dispersibility to fillers and pigments, excellent external lubricity and Strong internal lubrication, but also coupled, its performance is comparable to the US Honeywell AC wax. It can improve the production efficiency of plastic processing, reduce the production cost, has good compatibility with polyolefin resin, etc. It has good moisture resistance at normal temperature, strong chemical resistance, excellent electrical properties, and can improve the appearance of finished products. It can replace the products of Mengdan wax, Sichuan wax, liquid paraffin, microcrystalline paraffin, natural paraffin and polyethylene wax, etc
1. In the plastic processing industry, the internal and external lubrication of PVC is relatively balanced. The lubricity of oxidized polyethylene wax added to the hard, transparent and opaque PVC formula is better than that of other lubricants.It is widely used in PE, PVC cable manufacturing, PVC profiles, pipe production, and is an excellent new plastic processing lubricant. It can also be used as raw and auxiliary materials for the production of textile softeners, car waxes and leather softeners.
2. As dispersant, lubricant, brightener and coupling agent for pigment or filler such as dense masterbatch, polypropylene masterbatch, additive masterbatch and filling masterbatch.
3. As a lubricant, film remover and phase solvent for rubber and plastic processing, EVA wax has good compatibility with various rubbers. Due to its high melting point and low viscosity, it promotes good resin fluidity, relatively reduces the power consumption of resin mixing, reduces the adhesion between resin and mold, is easy to film off, plays the role of internal and external lubrication, and has good anti-static property.
4. Used as dispersant and anti friction agent of ink.
5. As a viscosity regulator of thermosol.
6. It is used as processing assistant for aluminum foil composite paper.
7. As shoe polish, floor wax, polishing wax, automobile wax, cosmetics, match wax rod, ink wear-resistant agent, ceramics, precision casting agent, oil absorbing agent, sealing mastic, traditional Chinese medicine wax pill, hot-melt adhesive, paint and powder coating matting agent, cable material additive, oil well wax absorbing agent, wax pen, carbon paper, wax paper, printing mud, photosensitive material matrix, textile softener Electronic component sealant, transistor sealing agent, rubber processing aid, automobile primer, dental material processing aid, steel rust inhibitor, etc.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. We are manufacturer of PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS, Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Address：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.