Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Zinc Stearate is a white fine powder, melting point 118-1250c, relative density 1.095, feels greasy, no sand, has fat smell, easy to absorb moisture, non-toxic, greasy, flammable, insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as hot ethanol, benzene, toluene and turpentine, and decomposes into stearic acid and corresponding zinc salt in case of strong acid. It is heated and dissolved in organic solvent and cooled to form a colloid. It has fire risk under dry conditions, and the spontaneous combustion point is 900C. It can be used for products in contact with food. Zinc stearate is mainly used as lubricant and release agent for styrene resin, phenolic resin and amino resin. At the same time, it also has the functions of vulcanizing activator and softener in rubber.
Qingdao Sainuo Zinc Stearate can inhibit initial coloring, avoid vulcanization pollution, and with good lubricity, mold release and adhesion.
1. It can be used as a non-toxic stabilizer for PVC, with small initial coloring and good weather resistance. This product is not easy to use alone, because it has a significant catalytic effect on the degradation of PVC. After a period of time, the product can change color rapidly. With barium mouth cadmium soap, it is used for general soft products. The dosage of this product is not easy to be too large, but it can be appropriately increased when used in combination with epoxy compounds and phosphite esters.
2. It can also be used as lubricant for styrene resin, including polystyrene, ABS and San resin and release agent for transparent products. In the rubber industry, this product can be used as lubricant and diaphragm agent (anti sticking). In addition. It can also be used as textile polish, paint polish and cosmetic ingredients.
3. Metal soap powder. For the creation of powder, powder and so on. Zinc Stearate is mainly used as an adhesive of perfume powder to increase the adhesion of perfume powder on the skin. Zinc stearate is light and soft. When added to powder cosmetics, it is coated outside other powders to make the fragrance powder permeable. The addition amount is generally 5% - 15%.
4. Anti foam agent. Light and heat stabilizers. Paint polish and abrasive. Small feet dry lubricant and spacer. Stabilizer, film remover and lubricant for plastic products. Waterproof agent for concrete, brown asbestos, paper and fabric. Used in cosmetics and ointments·
1. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry, the preparation of curing oil and lubricant, and also as paint desiccant. It is used for the processing of PVC and rubber non-toxic products. It has synergistic effect with calcium stearate and barium stearate, which can effectively improve the photothermal stability of PVC and rubber products. The dosage in PVC processing is usually less than 1 phr.
2. It is used for rubber products, PP, PE, PS, EPS polymerization additives and pencil lead manufacturing. The general dosage is 1-3 parts.
3. Zinc stearate can be used as heat stabilizer; lubricant; grease; Accelerator; Thickener, etc. For example, it can generally be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC resin.
4. It is used for general industrial transparent products and calcium soap. It can be used for non-toxic products. Generally, this product is mostly used for soft products. However, hard transparent products such as mineral water bottles and water supply pipes have been used in recent years. This product has good lubricity, can improve the scaling and precipitation phenomenon, and can also be used as lubricating agent, release agent, smoothing agent of paint and additive of coating.
Storage and transportation: store in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
Precautions for use and storage:
1. Operation precautions.
(1) Closed operation, local exhaust.
(2) Operators must receive special training and strictly abide by the operating procedures.
(3) Operators shall wear self-priming filter dust-proof mouth and chemical safety protective glasses.
(4) Keep away from kindling and heat sources. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the workplace. Use explosion-proof ventilation system and equipment. Avoid dust generation.
(5) Provide corresponding varieties and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
2. Storage precautions:
(1) Store in a cool and ventilated warehouse.
(2) It shall be stored separately from oxidants and acids, and mixed storage shall not be allowed.
(3) Fire fighting equipment of corresponding variety and quantity shall be provided.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. We are manufacturer of PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS, Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Address：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.