Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
(1) When 0.05 ~ 0.2% Oleamide is added to low density polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE), the friction coefficient of the film can be reduced by less than 50%; Adding about 0.1% oleamide to the composite film, the static and dynamic friction coefficient decreases to less than 0.3. The smoothness and opening of the film are significantly improved, but there is no adverse effect on the mechanical properties. The effect is better when it is used with opening agent (silica, talc powder, calcium sulfate, stearic acid amide, etc.) or antistatic agent (which can be made into masterbatch). It can effectively prevent film adhesion and ensure excellent operation performance. It is especially suitable for automatic packaging (bag making) film, liquid packaging film and agricultural film.
(2) Adding 0.2 ~ 0.3% oleamide to extruded blown film (PP film) can significantly reduce the friction coefficient of the film and produce a very smooth film. It can be used with silica (opening agent) and calcium stearate (or made into masterbatch), and the effect will be better.
(3) Adding 0.09 ~ 0.2% erucic acid amide to CPP film (polypropylene casting film) can effectively prevent adhesion and improve the smoothness of products. The film can be smoothly drawn out from the roll. It can also be used in combination with calcium stearate and silica.
(4) In order to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications, the surface smoothness, anti adhesion and antistatic properties of biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP) should be improved. Adding anti adhesion agent can reduce the friction coefficient of the film, but when lower friction coefficient is required, it is necessary to add smoothing agent: erucic acid amide to meet the requirements of high-speed automatic packaging machine.
(5) Adding erucic acid amide of about 0.1 to linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) can effectively prevent the rupture of melt at high shear rate, give significant smoothness and brightness to the surface of finished products, effectively prevent the adhesion between agricultural film and packaging, and improve its workability. Generally, it should be used in combination with hydrated magnesium silicate (talc powder).
(6) Transparent rigid PVC (film, bottle and sheet) is usually added with organotin (tin mercaptan) as stabilizer. The melt added with organotin has a strong tendency of adhesion. In order to control its adhesion, amide (EBS) smoothing agent (lubricant) must be added, and the addition amount is generally 0.1 ~ 0.5%, When amide wax (EBS) is used together with monooleic glyceric acid or monoglyceride, the surface of the finished product is very bright and smooth, which can effectively prevent the adhesion of the film.
(7) Erucic acid amide should be added as sliding agent in disposable syringe made of polypropylene; For disposable syringes made of polyethylene, oleic acid amide shall be added as sliding agent.
(8) Adding an appropriate amount of oleamide to polyethylene thermoplastic powder can reduce the melt viscosity and smooth lubrication, significantly improve the fluidity and vulcanization of powder coating, and is also an excellent pulverizer of polyolefin to produce fine powder.
(9) Erucic acid amide can also be used as dispersant and lubricant for ABS and fiber color masterbatch, improve the dispersion of pigments and other additives, obtain uniform and stripless colored products, and prevent fiber wrinkles and smooth surface.
(10) Oleic acid amide and erucic acid amide also have certain antistatic effect, which can reduce the accumulation of dust on the surface of products in process. Both products have food contact use licenses from the United States (FDA) and Europe, and can be used for the packaging of various food categories. In addition, it can improve the waterproof and moisture-proof performance of the film.
(11) For the lubricant of polyethylene, in order to prevent the adhesion of polyethylene itself, oleic acid amide is added during granulation, so that polyethylene can be carried out smoothly in injection molding and blow molding.
(12) As a lubricant of polypropylene, the fluidity of polypropylene is better than that of polyethylene, but the better the transparency of polypropylene film, the easier it is to agglomerate and adhere. In addition, as a packaging material, if the lubricity is not good, the efficiency of packaging operation may be reduced. If oleic acid amide is added to polypropylene, the above disadvantages can be avoided, and it has moderate lubricity and is convenient for the opening of packaging bag.
2. Application of oleic acid amide and erucic acid amide in Color Masterbatch
(1) Oleamide is an ideal dispersant for Color Masterbatch such as polyethylene and polypropylene. Its dispersion effect is better than other dispersants such as polyethylene wax, which can significantly improve its dispersion and coloring strength, make the pigment (dye) get the best dispersion, and can significantly reduce the viscosity of the master batch melt and effectively prevent the adhesion between particles. Because the color master batch contains a large amount of pigment, the melt viscosity increases and the output decreases in its production.
(2) The addition of white and black masterbatch of polyethylene can replace the imported diffusion oil. At the same time, the pigment content can be increased by 10 ~ 15%, the whiteness, blackness and finish can be significantly improved, and the melt viscosity can be significantly reduced. Under the same power, the output increases by 10 ~ 14% and the cost decreases accordingly; It can also be used to reduce olefins.
(3) It is also used as a smoothing agent and opening agent for high-density polyethylene (HDPE) packaging film. The addition amount is 0.05 ~ 0.2%. After addition, the film can have uniform thickness, prevent wrinkles and smooth surface.
(4) Oleamide has good dispersibility to inorganic flame retardants, which can correspondingly reduce the amount of flame retardants, improve various mechanical properties of products and reduce costs. It is an indispensable additive for the development of new flame retardant Color Masterbatch, and can also improve the mechanical properties of products.
(5) Adding oleic acid amide 0.05% to polyethylene cable material and all plastic communication cable material can reduce the friction coefficient from 0.7 to 0.06. At the same time, it can also change its coloring and the dispersion of carbon black, realize the high-speed extrusion of cable material and improve the inner wall smoothness of cable material sheath.
(6) It can be used as anti sticking agent and smoothing agent of BOPP film, with the addition amount of 0.05 ~ 0.2%, and can be made into masterbatch together with other additives (or pigments).
3. Application of oleic acid amide and erucic acid amide in TPE
(1) Generally, 0.05% erucic acid amide is added to TPE-S, which is a low hardness thermoplastic elastomer, and it will be smooth on the surface. However, do not add too much, which will make it feel greasy. If you want to prevent the adhesion of tpe-s with low hardness, you can increase the amount slightly, and use it together with silicone lubricant, the effect is better.
(2) Erucic acid amide and oleic acid amide can be added to tpe-s thermoplastic elastomer with medium and high hardness. If aging resistance is required, erucic acid amide is recommended. For specifications with high oil filling capacity, erucic acid amide is also recommended.
(3) In order to reduce the friction coefficient of thermoplastic elastomer, erucic acid amide and oleic acid amide can be added. If long-term effect is considered, erucic acid amide is preferred, and the addition amount is about 1%, combined with silicone and fluorine additives.
(4) In thermoplastic rubber TPV, erucic acid amide is generally recommended because of the high processing temperature, and the addition amount is about 0.05%.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. We are a manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate, etc. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing. Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress： Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao, China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.