Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Stearic acid, namely octadecanoic acid, is produced by hydrolysis of oil and fat, and the key is to produce polyether salt. The melting point is 69.6 ℃, which is a main component of animal and oil. Gradually evaporate at 90-100 ℃. It has the basic law of organic chemistry of carboxyl group in general organic chemistry. Polyether is widely used in the production of PVC plastic pipe fittings, plates, aluminum profiles and plastic films. It is a halogen-free flame retardant for PVC, with very good wettability and good light and heat stability.
PE wax is a kind of very low molecular weight high pressure polyethylene. Pe wax is generally divided into four types: oligomer wax, cracking wax, convergent wax and blending wax. Oligomer wax is widely produced and manufactured in China, while other cracking wax, convergent wax and blending wax are mainly produced and manufactured overseas. Theoretically, convergent wax is better than cracking wax, and its practical application depends on the solubility of products. Generally, it is used to improve the fluidity of isoprene rubber, improve the dispersion of fillers and modifiers, and is also used as an internal lubricant for raw materials of rubber and plastic products. Main features: low viscosity, high softening point, good strength and other properties, non-toxic, good heat resistance, low volatile matter at high temperature, dispersion of color paste, not only excellent external lubrication, but also strong internal lubrication. It can improve the productivity of plastic granulation, has good moisture resistance at room temperature, strong chemical resistance and high electrical performance, and can improve the appearance of finished products.
1. Because of excellent external lubrication function and strong internal lubrication function, good compatibility with epoxy resins such as high pressure polyethylene, polyethylene and polypropylene, it can be used as lubricant in extrusion, injection molding and injection processing.
2. It can improve the production and processing efficiency, avoid and get rid of the adhesion of plastic film, pipe fittings and plastic plates, improve the smoothness of the finished products and improve the appearance of the finished products.
3. As a thickener of dense color masterbatch for various thermoplastics and a lubricating thickener for plastic filling masterbatch and dissolving masterbatch, it can improve the production and processing performance, surface gloss, wettability and heat resistance of HDPE, PP and PVC.
4. As the lubricant of cable insulation material, it can improve the spread of filler, improve extrusion processing speed, expand the total flow of die shell, and make the die out convenient. It has good light resistance and organic chemical properties. It can be used as the medium of color paste. It can improve the wear resistance of paint and printing ink, improve the dispersion of color paste and filler, and prevent the color paste from sinking.
5. It can be used for the insulation layer of cable, electric capacitor and transformer winding resistance waterproof coating.
6. It can be widely used in the production of plastic masterbatch, pelletizing, plastic steel profiles, PVC pipes, hot melt adhesive, vulcanized rubber, shoe polish, leather products polish, cable insulation material, automotive wax, plastic aluminum profiles, printing ink, injection molding and other products.
Paraffin is a kind of strange wax obtained from crude oil, shale oil or other asphalt mineral oil. It is a white or light yellow transparent object with very significant molecular structure. Paraffin wax is a kind of mineral wax and also a kind of crude wax; Its key quality standards are melting point and oil content. The former one shows high temperature resistance and the latter one shows purity.
Classification and main uses:
1. Liquid paraffin, also known as industrial white oil, is a completely transparent liquid without color. It can be used as a transparent inner lubricant for PVC, and the dosage is about 0.5 phr.
Solid paraffin, also known as pure natural paraffin, white solid, can be used as the external lubricant of PVC, the amount of 0.1 ~ 1.0 phr, too much will harm the clarity.
2. Nano microcrystalline paraffin, also known as high melting point paraffin, is white or light yellow solid in appearance, and is called nano microcrystalline paraffin because of its fine crystal. The actual lubrication effect and heat resistance are better than other paraffin. In PVC, the dosage is small, generally 0.1 ~ 0.2 phr.
3. Isopropyl titanate paraffin has good compatibility with PVC and poor light transmittance. It has very good effect when combined with other lubricants, and the most suitable amount is less than 0.3 phr.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co.,Ltd. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS, Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.