Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
(1) Ethylene bis-stearamide (EBS): white or milky white powder or granule. Relative density 0.98, molecular weight 593, melting point 142 ℃, insoluble in water, soluble in hot chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic solvents. It is widely used as a lubricating agent, anti-sticking agent, lubricant and antistatic agent. Non-toxic, suitable for internal and external lubricants of PE, PP, PS, ABS resins and thermosetting plastics. The general dosage is 0.2%~2.0%.
(2)Polyethylene wax (pe wax): also known as low molecular weight polyethylene, white powder or flake, is a low degree polymerization product of ethylene. The relative density is 0.9~0.93, the molecular weight is 1000~5000, and the softening point is 100~115 ℃. It has good middle and late lubricity, and can act as an anti-sticking agent. It can be used as a pigment dispersant in the processing of color masterbatch, a lubricant in PVC-U, and a lubricant and release agent in the molding of PVC, PE, PP, ABS, PET, and PBT plastics. The general dosage is 0.1%~0.5%.
(3) Oxidized polyethylene wax (ope wax): white powder or bead solid, low molecular weight polyethylene containing carboxylic acid, and containing alcohol, ketone and ester compounds. Because oxidation generates a certain number of carboxylic and other polar groups on the alkane chain, it improves its compatibility with PVC, makes it have good internal and external lubrication properties, and gives the product good transparency and luster, and partially esterifies with high fat or fatty acid, Or use calcium hydroxide for partial saponification to obtain derivatives with excellent internal and external lubricating properties. Mainly used in PVC, PE, PP, ABS, PBT, PET, etc. The dosage is 0.1%~1.0%.
(4) Oleamide: white powder, fragment or bead. Relative density 0.90, molecular weight 281, melting point 68~79 ℃, insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol and many other solvents. It is non-toxic and can be used as a lubricant and anti-sticking agent for PE, PP, PA and other plastics to improve processing and molding performance. It also has anti-static effect and can reduce the adhesion of dust on the surface of products. It is a good internal lubricant in PVC processing and molding.
(5) Erucamide: shape, performance and use are similar to oleic amide, but better than oleic amide.
(6) Glycerol tristearate: powder, melting point 85~87 ℃, non-toxic, with excellent heat resistance and fluidity. It can be used as a lubricant and lubricant for PVC, ABS, MBS and a film remover for synthetic rubber. The general dosage is 0.25%~1.5%.
(7) Stearic acid amide: white or yellowish brown powder, relative density 0.96, molecular weight 283, melting point 98~103 ℃, insoluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, chloroform and ether. It has excellent external lubrication effect and film removal, transparency, dispersibility, gloss, electrical insulation, non-toxic, and is a lubricant for processing PVC, PS, urea-formaldehyde and other resins, and can also be used as a lubricant for polyolefin and an anti-sticking agent. The general dosage is 0.1%~2.0%.
(8) Stearic acid: It is a kind of fatty acid widely existing in nature, and one of the most common long-chain fatty acids. Almost all animal fats and vegetable fats contain different amounts of stearic acid, which is higher in animal fats. It is white or yellowish solid with slight fat smell, non-toxic, and becomes colorless transparent liquid after melting. Easily soluble in ether, soluble in alcohol, acetone, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, benzene, carbon disulfide and other organic solvents, insoluble in water. The melting point is 70C-71C, which is slowly volatilized at 90C-100C, and internal lubrication is the main content. Generally, the addition amount is 0.2-0.5 phr, which is not easy to be too large. Otherwise, it is easy to spray frost, and it is a polar group. It has good compatibility with PVC resin, which can improve the lubrication in the melt. However, the hydrogen bond between stearic acid molecules reduces the polarity of stearic acid and enhances the external lubrication. Therefore, stearic acid can be regarded as both internal lubricant and internal and external lubricant.
For more details, please consult us!
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co.,Ltd. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA,EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao, China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.