Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Oxidized polyethylene wax is an excellent new polar wax. Because the molecular chain of oxidized polyethylene wax has a certain amount of carbonyl and hydroxyl, its wettability and dispersibility in polar system are better than polyethylene wax.
Ope wax has special properties such as low viscosity, high softening point and good hardness. It is non-toxic, good thermal stability and low volatility at high temperature. It has excellent dispersion of fillers and pigments. It not only has excellent external lubrication, but also has strong internal lubrication and coupling effect, which can improve the production efficiency of plastic processing and reduce the production cost.
Scope of application:
1. It is used as dispersant, lubricant, brightener and coupling agent for pigment or filler such as strong color masterbatch, polypropylene masterbatch, additive masterbatch and filling masterbatch.
2. As a lubricant, film remover and phase solvent for rubber and plastic processing, EVA wax has good compatibility with various rubbers. Due to its high melting point and low viscosity, it promotes good resin fluidity, relatively reduces the power consumption of resin mixing, reduces the adhesion between resin and mold, is easy to film off, plays the role of internal and external lubrication, and has good anti-static property. Ope wax is widely used in the production of PE and PVC cables, PVC profiles and pipes. It is an excellent new plastic processing lubricant.
3. Used as dispersant and anti friction agent of ink. Provide excellent abrasion resistance, adhesion resistance and scratch resistance.
4. Used as viscosity regulator of hot melt adhesive.
5. It is used as processing assistant for aluminum foil composite paper.
6. As shoe polish, floor wax, polishing wax, automobile wax, cosmetics, match wax rod, ink wear-resistant agent, ceramics, precision casting agent, oil absorbing agent, sealing mastic, traditional Chinese medicine wax pill, hot-melt adhesive, paint and powder coating matting agent, cable material additive, oil well wax absorbing agent, wax pen, carbon paper, wax paper, printing mud, photosensitive material matrix, textile softener, electronic component sealant, transistor sealing agent, rubber processing assistant Automobile primer, dental material processing aids, steel rust inhibitor, etc.
What is the difference between polyethylene waxand oxidized polyethylene wax?
Polyethylene wax is widely used because of its excellent cold resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance and wear resistance. In normal production, this part of wax can be directly added to polyolefin processing as an additive, which can increase the light translation and processing performance of the product. As a lubricant, it has stable chemical properties and good electrical properties.
The molecular chain of oxidized polyethylene wax has a certain amount of carbonyl and hydroxyl groups. Oxidized polyethylene wax is an excellent new polar wax, so its compatibility with filler, pigment and polar resin is significantly improved. Its lubricity and dispersion are better than polyethylene wax, and it also has coupling property.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. We are a manufacturer forPE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing. Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao, China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.