Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
The development of petroleum has promoted the development of the plastic industry, the continuous innovation of plastic processing equipment and the continuous renewal of plastic processing additives, so that plastics can replace traditional cloth, leather, metal, wood and so on. Now we can say without exaggeration that we can't live without plastic. pe wax
Sainuo polyethylene wax SN118 for color masterbatch has high molecular weight, high viscosity, Both lubricating and dispersing; the dispersion performance is equivalent to BASF A wax and Honeywell AC6A.
The use of color masterbatch for plastic coloring has become one of the important materials in the plastic processing industry. Plastic coloring adds harmonious colors to the beautiful shape of goods and makes the world around us colorful.
Application of packaging film
Plastic film is soft and transparent, and its performance is better than that of metal and paper. Its composite film can meet the barrier of various materials, and its density is small, which can reduce the packaging weight, facilitate transportation, and has certain strength and aesthetics. Therefore, plastic film has gradually replaced traditional packaging materials, such as metal, glass, paper and textiles. As a cheap packaging material, plastic film has attracted more and more attention.
The amount of color masterbatch in polyethylene blown film is very large. The so-called blow molding method refers to the expansion process of the cylindrical solution extruded by the annular die due to the blowing of compressed air.
According to the film traction direction, the blown film production process can be divided into up blowing method, flat blowing method and down blowing method.
According to different resins, different processing conditions are adopted, and the general requirements for color masterbatch are good dispersion, less impurities, no discoloration and bright color. Common disadvantages and solutions of colored polyethylene blown film with color masterbatch:
1. The film surface is cloud like: there are many color masterbatch fillers, poor dispersion, too fast speed or too high or too low temperature of extrusion screw, too high or too low temperature of die; It can appropriately reduce the rotating speed, adjust the screw cooling water temperature, adjust the head temperature, reduce the filler content of color masterbatch and improve the pigment dispersion in color masterbatch.
2. Bubble tube rupture: there are impurities, pores and coking of inorganic pigments in the color masterbatch; It can improve the fineness of filter screen, strengthen the filtration of color masterbatch in manufacturing, strengthen mixing, vacuum pumping during color masterbatch extrusion, and use organic pigments
3. Poor film Flatness: there are many fillers in the color masterbatch; Reduce the amount of filler in Color Masterbatch
4. Poor sealing of film bag: there is much wax in color masterbatch; Reduce wax content in Color Masterbatch.
Application of tape casting composite film
Polyethylene resin can be extruded into flat film by T-type die, which is called casting film. Casting film has the characteristics of good plasticization, flat surface and good mechanical strength. Single layer extrusion casting film can generally be used as disposable tablecloth, shower curtain, suit cover, etc. The casting film can also be combined with BOPP film and printed into exquisite food outer packaging. The casting film must have good covering power. Therefore, adding a large proportion and high concentration of White Masterbatch requires excellent dispersion of color masterbatch.
Cast film can be compounded with plastic woven cloth to form film woven cloth during production, which can be used as sunshade cloth and tourist tent.
The casting film production process requires high extrusion temperature, generally 170-190 ℃ in the feeding section, 300-315 ℃ in the middle plasticizing section and 280 ℃ in the head. Therefore, the pigment used in the color masterbatch is required to have good heat resistance and no migration. Common disadvantages and solutions in casting film colored with color masterbatch:
1. The casting film has a network structure: the pigment content is too high, the heat resistance is poor, and there is water in the color masterbatch; The temperature of each area can be appropriately reduced, and the color masterbatch needs to be dried. Select the pigment with high coloring intensity and good heat resistance, strengthen blowing and appropriately increase the water temperature.
2. The covering power of casting film is not good: the content of titanium dioxide in the film is low; The amount of masterbatch can be increased, the content of titanium dioxide in masterbatch can be increased, and R-type titanium dioxide can be used.
3. Colored spots on casting film: poor pigment dispersion; Pigments with good dispersibility can be selected to strengthen pigment grinding.
4. Smoke during processing: there are many volatiles in color masterbatch; The extrusion temperature can be reduced and high temperature resistant dispersant can be selected.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co., Ltd. We are a manufacturer forPE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA, EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing. Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao, China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.