Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Polypropylene wax / PP wax is widely used due to its excellent cold resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance, and wear resistance. In normal production, this wax can be directly added as an additive to polyolefin processing, increasing the glossiness and processing performance of the product.
As a lubricant, it has stable chemical properties and good electrical properties. Polyethylene has good compatibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl acetate, ethylene propylene rubber, and butyl rubber. It can improve the flowability of polyethylene, polypropylene, and ABS, and improve the demolding performance of polymethyl methacrylate and polycarbonate. Compared with other external lubricants, it has a stronger internal lubrication effect on PVC.
Polypropylene wax is a low molecular weight polyethylene homopolymer or copolymer widely used in coatings. The so-called wax refers to the polymer floating in the form of microcrystals in the coating surface, playing a practical role similar to but more diverse than paraffin.
When the wax powder in the coating is heated, it melts and disperses in the resin melt. When the film cools, it precipitates out of the resin. PP wax is widely used in industries such as ink, leather, engineering plastics, textiles, printing and dyeing, adhesives, and release agents.
Characteristics and uses of polypropylene wax:
1. Polypropylene wax precipitates from the coating melt during the film-forming process of powder coatings, forming small particles that float on the surface of the coating, playing a role in texture, extinction, smoothness, friction resistance, adhesion resistance, and stain resistance.
2. Texture extinction: When the coating film cools down, wax particles precipitate from the coating solution and migrate to the surface of the coating, producing a extinction effect. In powder coatings. Different wax powders have different effects on glossiness.
3. Polypropylene wax exists on the surface of the coating in the form of dispersed particles, reducing the friction coefficient of the coating. When an object strikes the coating surface, the sliding tendency is greater than the scraping tendency, reducing friction and polishing tendency, and adhering to low gloss durability.
4. Polypropylene wax enhances the wetting and dispersion of pigment aggregates, improving the coloring strength of pigments. Adding 1% -3% can increase the coloring strength of pigments by 10% -30%.
5. Provide a comfortable texture, anti adhesion, and stain resistance to the coating. When foreign objects come into contact with the coating, they often leave black marks. The wax particles on the surface of the coating can reduce this stain or make it easy to wipe off. Polypropylene wax has the characteristics of low viscosity, high softening point, and good hardness. Make it have good dispersibility and external lubricity, and can improve the processing and production efficiency of the product.
The main application range of polypropylene wax: it can be widely used in the manufacturing of color masterbatches, granulation, plastic steel, PVC pipes, hot melt adhesives, rubber, shoe polish, leather brighteners, cable insulation, floor wax, plastic profiles, ink, injection molding and other products.
From December 13th to 15th, 2023, we will be attending the Arab Plastic Exhibition at the Dubai Convention and Exhibition Center. Welcome to Sainuo booth No. 6B128.
For more details, please consult us! inquiry
Qingdao Sainuo Group. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA,EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Biulding No 15,Torch Garden Zhaoshang Wanggu, Torch Road No. 88,Chengyang,Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.