Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
EBS is the abbreviation of Ethylene Bis Stearamide, which is a synthetic wax with high melting point. Ethylene bisstearamide, a new plastic lubricant developed in recent years, is widely used in the molding and processing of PVC products, ABS, high impact polystyrene, polyolefin, rubber and plastic products. Compared with traditional lubricants such as paraffin wax, polyethylene wax, stearate, etc., it not only has good external lubrication effect, but also has good internal lubrication effect, which improves the fluidity and demoulding property of melted plastic in plastic molding process, thus improving the yield of plastic processing, reducing energy consumption, and making the product obtain high surface smoothness and smoothness.
Next, Sainuo will show you the various functions and applications of EBS.
1. As lubricant
The internal and external lubrication effect is excellent. It can be used with other lubricants such as higher alcohols, fatty acid esters, calcium stearate and paraffin, and has good synergy. It is used for soft and hard PVC products as internal and external lubricant, which can increase fluidity, and can be used as anti-sticking and slippery agent without affecting transparency;
2. As a plastic processing aid
It is suitable for thermosetting and thermoplastic plastics. It has the function of lubrication, anti-sticking, anti-static, improving the dispersion of plastics and fillers, and is used as lubricant, release agent, and smooth opening agent.
3. As lubricating release agent
Used in ABS, AS, stearic PVC, polyformaldehyde, polycarbonate, polyurethane, phenolic resin processing.
4. As nucleating transparent agent
It is used in polyolefin, polyformaldehyde and polyamide to promote resin structure thinning and improve the mechanical properties and transparency of products.
5. As auxiliary stabilizer
It is used in inorganic filled PVC and polyolefin formulations to improve the heat and weather resistance of polymers and improve the dispersion of fillers and main materials.
6. As a rubber processing aid
In addition to the lubricating demoulding property, add surface brightener. In the processing of fluororubber, it can improve the kneading, processing and curing properties of rubber particles.
7. More applications
(1) Adding EBS in the production of paint can improve the uniformity and dispersion of pigments and fillers, improve the surface leveling of drying paint, prevent paint peeling, and improve water and acid resistance. It can also play a role of extinction in nitrocellulose paint;
(2) In the chemical fiber industry, EBS can improve the heat resistance and weather resistance of polyester and polyamide fibers, and endow them with certain anti-static properties. As an additive in the spinning of antistatic nylon fiber, it can also reduce yarn breakage;
(3) Synthetic resin and rubber, such as GRS (SBR), add 1~2% EBS into their emulsion, which has good anti-sticking and anti-caking effects;
(4) When EBS is added into asphalt, its softening point can be increased by about 10 ℃, reducing cold temperature plastic flow. Moreover, on the premise of not changing brittleness, it can reduce the viscosity after melting, increase water resistance, acid resistance and salt water spray resistance;
(5) EBS can also be used as a melting point rising agent for petroleum products, a lubricant and preservative for metal wire drawing, a component of paper coating, and a potting material for electrical components.
Qingdao Sainuo Chemical Co.,Ltd. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA,EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Room 2702,Block B, Suning Building, Jingkou Road, Licang District, Qingdao, China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.