Superior Quality, Excellent Service!
Contact us for additional information or to explore partnership opportunities.
Blow film grade color masterbatch Polyethylene wax has low viscosity, high softening point, good hardness and other properties, is non-toxic, has good thermal stability, low high-temperature volatility, and dispersibility to pigments. It has excellent external lubrication and strong internal lubrication, which can improve the production efficiency of plastic processing. It has good moisture resistance at room temperature, strong chemical resistance, and excellent electrical properties, and can improve the appearance of finished products.
Applicable scope of PE wax for blown film grade color masterbatch
1. Due to its excellent external lubrication and strong internal lubrication, as well as its good compatibility with resins such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, and polypropylene, it can be used as a lubricant in extrusion, rolling, and injection processing. It can improve processing efficiency, prevent and overcome adhesion of films, pipes, and sheets, improve the smoothness and glossiness of the finished product, and improve the appearance of the finished product.
2. As a strong color masterbatch dispersant for various thermoplastic resins, as well as a lubricating dispersant for filling masterbatches and degrading masterbatches, it can improve the processing performance, surface gloss, lubricity, and thermal stability of HDPE, PP, and PVC.
3. Used as a lubricant for cable insulation materials, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase extrusion molding rate, increase mold flow rate, and facilitate demolding.
4. As a rubber processing aid, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, improve extrusion molding rate, increase mold flow rate, and facilitate demolding.
5. It has good light resistance and chemical properties, and can be used as a carrier for pigments. It can improve the wear resistance of paints and inks, improve the dispersion of pigments and fillers, prevent pigment from settling, and can be used as a leveling agent for paints and inks.
6. As a softener and lubricant for natural or synthetic fibers, it improves wear resistance, tear strength, wrinkle resistance, and the sewing ability of non ironing clothes, reducing needle cutting and adjusting tactile sensation.
7. It can improve the glossiness, durability, hardness, and wear resistance of paper, increase water resistance and drug resistance, and enhance the aesthetic of the paper.
8. It can be added to various paraffin waxes to improve its performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance can be achieved by adding insulation oil, paraffin wax, or microcrystalline paraffin wax to increase its softening temperature, viscosity, and insulation performance. It can be used as a moisture-proof coating for cable insulation, capacitors, and transformer windings.
9. In addition, it can also be used to manufacture leather shoe polish, candles, crayons, cosmetics, leather agents, hot melt adhesives, etc.
For more details, please consult us! inquiry
Qingdao Sainuo Group. We are manufacturer for PE wax, PP wax, OPE wax, EVA wax, PEMA,EBS,Zinc/Calcium Stearate…. Our products have passed the REACH, ROHS, PAHS, FDA testing.
Sainuo rest assured wax, welcome your inquiry!
Adress：Biulding No 15,Torch Garden Zhaoshang Wanggu, Torch Road No. 88,Chengyang,Qingdao,China
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.